Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Friday, September 3, 2010

We've arrived!

I'm pleased to announce I've transferred my blog to an official Blogger page!

Unfortunately my tumblr account was lacking a few things. I'll keep my tumblroll for my other blog, which is just basically a list of really cool stuff found around the interwebs I'm sharing with friends. However, this site, like its predecessor, will be dedicated to tutorials, makeovers, frugal finds and beautiful inspirations. I'm a dollar store junkie no doubt, but still covet the luxury finds. I hope you'll find this blog inspiring, and I hope to meet a lot of new friends! I'll be bringing over a lot of the former blog over for you're enjoyment! Thanks everyone!

The House of Healy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates