Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Friday, September 17, 2010

Inspiring Mod/Rom French Country room

http://prettyspace.tumblr.com/
Well, that's what I'm trying to call it. Maybe interior designers would scoff at my description, but it's what it reminds me of anyway!

This is from one of my favorite bloggers over at tumblr. She posts the most gorgeous interiors. Covet-worthy designs that hopefully will give inspiration to everyone. Be sure to look for more, I just can't help but sharing some of her finds. She's great!

1 comments:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Hi there and welcome to blogland! Thanks so much for visiting me the other day.
I'd love to offer you some advice for how to attract a following though it is probably best to email you rather than leave a massively long comment here :-)
If you want to email me (you can find my address in my profile or in the 'contact me' page on my blog) I can reply to you that way.
Will wait to hear from you!
Kristine
xxx

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates