Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guess where I'm going March 5/6?



It's on historic Amelia Island, FL. Home to millionaire holiday-ers from the late 1800s and early 20th century. This island is simply idyllic. Husband and I tend to get away there often, and we just love it.  It's about 45 minutes from our home to the main part of town, but it feels like a lot further from cares and worries. It's our favorite day-trip.

I absolutely love gardening and plants so I can't tell you how excited I am about this event! In my favorite place with my favorite things! Yippee! I'll be sure to take pictures and share all the great stuff--with my fab new camera to get all the blooms captured just right!

Okay, just had to share that. If you're looking for a great getaway yourself, be sure to look up this gorgeous barrier island and come visit. It's all the things a seaside retreat should be!

2 comments:

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I love Amelia Island!

Chrissy said...

Oh you lucky girl. Make sure you take lots of pics, we need to see them here in the north :) Since spring won't be here until March or April.

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates