Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Monday, November 22, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Dear fellow friends,

I apologize for being away. I was a little behind because, as some of you may know, Husband and I were refinishing our hallway and stairs. However, that, as I've mentioned, turned out a liiiiiiiiittle bit bigger of a project, as sometimes projects do.

Yet, in the midst of all that, my step-grandmother passed away, and I just didn't have time to blog.

I just wanted you all to know where I've been, and not to think me a fickle blogger. I appreciate each one of you lovely friends & followers. I felt I needed to give you some sort of explanation, lest you think I abandoned you and petered out. Not so!

I promise to come back with fervor this week, and I'll be posting pictures of where we are now on the hall/stairs, and show you the craft closet I've fashioned, which I'm working away in getting ready for Christmas.

I've got lots of projects on my wanna-do list, so I'm really getting ready to have lots to show. I just can't wait to share everything with y'all, and finally catch up on reading all your blogs as well! I've missed reading them!!!

Thank you, and I hope y'all understand my reasons of being a little slow on blogging. :)


See you tomorrow!



xoxo

1 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

I'm happy to know you are back. I can't wait to see the stairs. Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Look forward to hearing you soon.

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates