Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coveting

I know the good Lord says I shouldn't. But there are some things I really want. I see things and just think, Oh I wish I had that!

And now that Halloween is over, we're officially into the "holiday" spirit--as November is full of thanksgiving and Christmas is around the corner (so we'd better start preparing). Both months are full of warmth, home and family. I think that's why they're so wonderful. And, as I was thinking about what to get everyone for Christmas, I ran across so many beautiful things. I simply just had to share. :)



So here are the things I'm coveting right now. ;)

!!! A new-for-me DSLR. Maybe Rebel XT?

Clear lamps. I like these and pretty much all kinds, but limiting my pics, for there are far too many.


Wine/water jugs

Large glass containers/vases



Chandelier: teacups, pitcher and spoons. Napastyle.com



Chandeliers. Any and all!

Vintage seltzer bottles

Grain sacks

Burlap grain sacks


Vintage locker baskets

Egg-gathering basket
   

I hope you like some of the darling things I ran across on the web. If you want to know exactly where I found something, I'd be happy to send you a link, just hit me up in the comments section and I'll get it right to you. :)




2 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

I love all of this too. I have a couple of those seltzer bottles in blue...you can get them cheap on ebay which is where I got mine. I didn't know you were in Oklahoma too till you wrote me the other day...

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...just looked at your profile and see that you are now in Florida...I knew that. I forgot. I think I'd rather live in Florida than Oklahoma. I used to live in Georgia and would visit friends in Florida often. What part of Oklahoma are you from?

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates