Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins

Oh, boy! It's finally cooled down here with record lows for northern FL this time of year. Let me just say I am quite excited. It's no fun sweating in shorts when you're supposed to be breaking out the sweaters, say farther north.

Anyway, this past weekend gave us the first cool Sunday. What did I do? Why, I got up and baked these delicious pumpkin-butterscotch muffins from scratch. Yep. From scratch. Am I a domestic goddess or what?

Take a look!





I give my new found goddess-ing to the cooler weather and my new kitchen update. (I'm redecorating it for fall so I'm waiting to show the after pictures once I'm finished and it looks all super snazzy. *crosses fingers)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates