Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One-Off Wednesday

What is One-Off Wednesday? Well, once a week I think I've decided to post a bit about my personal life. Not anything creepy or TMI, but just a bit about what's going on in my corner of the world.

I know I love reading about some of the fabulous ladies whose blogs I follow. As much as their posts inspire me, it's also lovely to get to know them, and how their blogs intersect with their lives. Maybe you'd like that about me. Well, today is my first One-Off Wednesday, so let me know if your thumbs up or down. :)

I'll be making two posts in an effort to keep things from getting too lengthy and neatly separated. First is Harry Potter & Halloween Horror Nights. Second is about the costume party. I hope you enjoy! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates