Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Monday, December 6, 2010

Update on Hallway/Stairway

Just a quick update to let you know how things are going along.

We put down two coats of polyurethane, with one more to go. Thanks to Nita, at Mod Vintage Life, I knew to search for water-based polyurethane. It has NO smell. And it cleans up with just soap and water. WA-HOO!

Oh, and each coat dries in two hours, and there is NO sanding between coats. It's the best of two worlds. I can't imagine if I'd had to sand it two more times. I'd have gone nuts. I was so lucky to find this! If you're doing floors, this is a must use. 

Here are some shots while we were going along, as well as the name of the polyurethane we used.




I'll post more once the final coat has dried to you can marvel at how great it looks. I'm pretty ecstatic already. :)


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates