Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Scents of the Season

Like I did this fall, I wanted to share with you what my house smelled like for the season--this one being Christmas.

I'm burning these candles:
Yankee Candle's Mistletoe, Mulled Cider, and Sugared Plums.



I don't burn these all at once mind you, but off and on of each. I pretty much burn Mistletoe everyday though. It smells just like a Christmas tree. I've searched over and over for that right smell, because typically they always smell too strong, like bad aftershave. A few years ago I found this one and it was heavenly. It's definitely got that sweet smell like Frasier Firs do. So if you're looking, try sniffing this one and see if you like it.

(I also bought their White Christmas, which has a bit of orange mixed in with the cleaner greenery scents. Haven't burned that one yet.)


Wish you could smell through a computer--it's really yummy here. ♥


xoxo

1 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Hi Sondra! I'm over here from Nita's. She gave me the award too so I wanted to come check out the other blogs. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back! Looking forward to following your blog!
Have a lovely evening!~ Tammy

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates