Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Crafts (For Less of Course)

This is my first official post about Christmas. I realized, in order to make my house the wonderland I hope it to be, I'd better get a jump on some of these fabulous ideas I'm having. Mind you, many of them come from seeing great things on favorite sites, e.g., Pottery Barn, Ballards, Wisteria.

Now, sadly, the amazing camera I'd like to journal these Christmas-crafting projects with, is, alas, a Christmas present. So, I will do my utmost to take decent pictures and ask you be kind and bear with me until December 26th.

And now to the inspirations.

This is post one. I'm sure there will be two or three more. This hopefully will give you not only some great ideas yourself, but also save you some time scouring the sites.

I'm not going to tackle them all, though I imagine myself with limitless funds and time to accomplish them, winning the laud of hundreds...

Ahem. Back to reality...Alright, here we go. Ladies, prepare to get crafting!




burlap tree skirt







Okay, now aren't these the most wonderful Christmas items? I'm sure after seeing them, your mind is whirring with, "Oh, I could make that by..." Yay! Christmas ideas.


(Oh, and by the way, if you're wondering why I haven't been posting my own crafts, I've been refinishing my two sets of stairs and upstairs hallway with Husband. This two-day project, which I allotted four days for--because, well, you know how projects go--has actually morphed into a project of epic proportions of which there is seemingly no hope. Argh!!! I'll give you a sneak peak here soon, and then follow up with what actually happens once I figure it out myself!) :D Wish me luck!

xoxo


2 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

I love all of this. I'm thinking I need to make new stockings this year. But I told myself I'm not making anything till I finish the dining room furniture. Can't wait to see your stairs!

Robin Johnson said...

I have big plans myself. I've been eyeing up those stocking and I have to say it's on the top of my to-do list. I'm also planning to make a tree skirt - can you believe I've never even owned one - instead of burlap I think I'll be making one out of dropcloth fabric since I'm not a big fan of burlap. A few ruffles along the edge is needed also I think - I love ruffles!

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates