Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Want-to-Do List

Here is my official list for Christmas-time crafts/chores. If I put it here, it should move me to look at it and attempt to finish them. Of course, life happens, and I know it won't all get done, but at least I'm making an attempt to get busy.



*  Sew my kitchen-towel and felt Christmas pillow case.
*  Create some Frenchy linen pillows via printer and graphics.
*  Make tons of adorable Christmas tags, using all the stuff I've collected, but have been overwhelmed with the shear amount of options I now have.
*  Add batting and hem ottoman cover.
*  Make skirt for DVD case. 'Cause it's ugly. But marriage is compromise--style isn't.
*  Find a cheap throw to lay over big chair to make it Christmas-y.
*  Figure out how to set a pretty DR table, which I'm totally at a loss for, as of now.
*  Makeover/replace super cheaply, my bad chandelier. Re-hang accordingly to table. Decorate it for Christmas. --Highly unlikely, but a girl can dream....


xoxo

1 comments:

Robin Johnson said...

Good luck on your list. Sounds like some fun projects.

p.s. I recently removed our DVD case and put all the disks in leather disk holders(the book style) Hubby has a very large collection of DVD's so it took 5 books. I could use to maybe add another one. Anyways, I love that it's all so very organized now and the DVD's sit on a shelf next to the TV lookin oh so organized.

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates