Mod Vintage Life
inspired room
Show and Tell
Powered by Blogger.
Centsational Girl
The Graphics Fairy

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Hot Mess...

Christmas is upon us, and I've dragged in all my boxes and trinkets and bobbles and whoodles (sorry, Dr. Seuss got to me).

Anyway, this has turned into a right hot mess in my dining room. Spilling over into the living room...



Here is a picture of half of what I've dumped in here.
This doesn't count the stuff for the tree either.




And here is my helper...
  


So that's what I've been up to the past few days. Trying to get my bearings on exactly what I have, and figure out again where to put it. 

I'm going to hopefully post this week and next, a few ideas I've had while decorating, which are--you guessed it--super cheap. 

Such as:
*Pine cone decoration
*Great gift wrap up-dos (makes any gift look better and more expensive...)
Possibly:
*Do-it-yourself, easy-sew sweater stocking.
*Tea towel updo
(These are dependent on demand and time...If I hear from a lot of you, I will try to make time.)



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates